Rincon, CA – The Indian Health Council (IHC) announces the Strong Social Media Challenge that will take place from April 23, 2020 to May 29, 2020.
Indian Health Council
Strong Social Media Challenge
April 23, 2020 – May 29, 2020
IHC Strong Social Media Challenge
Indian Health Council, Inc., is hosting a social media challenge from April 23, 2020 to May 29, 2020 (6 weeks). Those participating will be placed into a weekly raffle for the opportunity to win ONE of SIX $50 Gift Cards.
Through this challenge, we hope to showcase the strength within our communities, while encouraging others to stay strong during COVID-19 (Coronavirus)!
How to Enter
1. Take a photo of what you are doing to stay strong during COVID-19
2. Provide a short description
3. Upload your photo and submit your description with your information at https://bit.ly/IHCstrong.
(You will need to log in with an existing Google Account email or create a free one)
That’s it, it’s that simple!
1. Photos should not contain any nudity, profanity, references to drugs or alcohol, or gang-related signs or symbols.
2. Photos may be shared on IHC’s social media, including Instagram and Facebook.
3. Participants may submit ONE entry every week. Entries submitted on different weeks must be with different photos.
4. ONE entry will be drawn at the end of each week. IHC staff will reach out to winners using the information provided on the entry form.
5. Participants may only win ONCE throughout the challenge.
If you want, feel free to share your entries on your personal social media using the hashtag #IHCstrong and encourage others to stay strong along with us! “Empowering Native Wellness”