Community Liasion (Bonsall Unified School District)
Under the general direction of the Executive Director, performs community outreach, engage with parents and parent groups, and performs various duties in support of Student Services, and Educational Services. Prepares and maintains a variety of records and reports and assists the professional staff of the district office, school sites, and the community at large. As requested, assists in providing parent support, preparation of notices, and communications to the community. Assists families with resources available in the District and local areas.
View Job Description & Apply
Requirements / Qualifications
Only complete applications will be considered. EdJoin Application Cover Letter Resume 3 Letters of Recommendation – one must be from a supervisor Employment is contingent upon passing the physical, drug screen, and TB test as well as the DOJ fingerprint clearance.
High School Diploma or equivalent, two years of progressively responsible experience in the area of emphasis. Any combination of training, education, and experience, which demonstrates possession of the knowledge and abilities stated, and the ability to perform the duties of the position. A minimum of three years of parent liaison and/or community outreach experience. Bilingual and/or Bi-cultural preferred.
Comments and Other Information
Job Description - Community Liaison Bonsall Unified (11 10 2021)
- The community within the District and school areas
- Working with organizations, programs, services, and categorical resources
- Principles and practices of organization administration and resource management
- Pertinent federal, state, and local laws, codes, and regulations including confidentiality requirements
- General school district policies, rules, and regulations.
- Proper English usage, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and composition
- Customer service techniques, including positive non-verbal and verbal cues
- Modern office organization, procedures, and practices
- Operation of computer, phone system, and assigned software
- Record-keeping and report preparation techniques