The Pala Fitness Center opened in 2005 and offers a variety of individual exercise options for members. The center features over three dozen different machines.
Guest Sanitation and Distancing Requirements
Thank you for your commitment to health and fitness, and for visiting the Pala Fitness Center. Due to COVID-19, we must implement some new requirements to keep our guests, employees, and communities safe.
- Guests must provide their own face-covering and wear while in the center. Unless the guest is actively working out on a machine 6 feet away from other guests.
- The Fitness Center will provide each guest with one pair of complementary gloves per session. Wearing gloves may alter hand function, use at your own risk.
- Do not lay gloves or face-coverings on equipment, counters, or other surfaces.
- Wipe down each machine immediately after use with sanitation wipes provided by the fitness center. Use a fresh wipe each time you sanitize a piece of equipment.
- No congregating with fellow guests.
- All guests must maintain at least 6 feet of distance between each other at all times.
- No group training, group classes, or personal trainer instruction.
- Fitness Center showers are temporarily closed.
- No loitering in the fitness area or gymnasium.
- The gymnasium is to be used for non-contact activities ONLY.
We take safety seriously and appreciate your help in maintaining a safe environment for all. Anyone that is unwilling to comply with our safety requirements will be asked to leave the Fitness Center and not return for two weeks.
As with any public facility, there is always a risk of germ exposure. We have strict guest requirements and sanitization protocols to help mitigate the risk; however, Pala assumes no responsibility for contagions or illness resulting from visiting our facilities.
Fitness Center Hours
Monday through Friday – 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday – 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The Pala Pool is closed at this time.
Closed on all major holidays.