The Pala Skatepark was established in April 2008. The skatepark provides skateboarders with a safe, fun place to skateboard.
Monday to Friday – 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday to Sunday – 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
$5.00 Weekdays and Weekends
$100.00 Year Pass
Skate Park Waiver Form
Please fill out the Skate Park Waiver Form and bring it with you.
Rules & Regulations
- No Graffiti
- No Large Containers (Ice chest, Coolers. Etc)
- No Fighting or Harassment
- No Weapons
- No Drugs, Alcohol, Or Smoking/Chewing Tobacco
- No Glass
- 18 and Over: Helmet Required
- 18 and Under: Helmet, Knee, and Elbow Pads Required
- Under 6 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Over 6 must have a waiver (on file) signed by the parent/guardian
- Be courteous to novices and kids
- Obey all orders from Skate Park Attendants and Tribal authorities
- Tribe and Staff have the right to close the park, change the hours, and/or exclude people without notice
Failure to follow these rules will lead to a suspension or revocation of your park pass