The Pala Skatepark was established in April 2008 and provides skateboarders with a safe, fun place to skateboard.
Monday-Friday – 2:00 p.m. to Dusk
Saturday-Sunday – 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Skatepark Hours – BMX only
Wednesday – 2:00 p.m. to Dusk
Sunday – 2:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
$3.00 Weekdays Everyone
$5.00 Weekends Everyone
$50.00 Year Pass Everyone
Skatepark Waiver Form
Please completely fill out the Skatepark Waiver Form and bring it with you.
The skatepark is closed on all major holidays.
- Skateboarding is not permitted during BMX hours.
- All bikes must have plastic pedals.
- All bikes must have plastic handle bar covers.
- All bikes must have plastic pegs.
- All riders must wear helmets.
- No dogs, smoking, alcohol or drugs allowed.
The park was designed by award-winning skatepark designer, Wally Hollyday. Features include: rails, drops, ramps and a carved out bowl modeled after an abandoned pool, a favorite of local skateboarders in the 80s and 90s. The Pala Band of Mission Indians invested $570,000 to build the park at the Jim Banks sports complex off Pala Mission Road in Pala, CA.
View photos of the park.
Read a review of the park at SoCalSkateparks.